Kim is a nationally renowned expert and keynote speaker regarding Generations in the Workplace. Download Kim’s speaker sheet for more information.
Kim's book GENerate Performance! is now available. Order your copy now!.
Understand the generations to build a more effective team.
Four generations work side by side in today's workforce—Traditionalists, Baby Boomers, Gen Xs and Gen Ys. Each generation has different attitudes and expectations about their jobs and careers. As Traditionalists and Baby Boomers retire and the workforce shrinks, leaders need to make business sense out of the next generation of workers. Because companies will become increasingly dependent on both younger and older talent, generational issues make up one of the most important workplace diversity topics.
Each generation brings a different set of attitudes, experiences, and preferences to the job. Understanding these differences will help your business:
- Create more effective teams and build better team dynamics
- Improve the quality of internal and external communication
- Enhance customer interaction
- Reduce turnover
- Recruit employees that are a better fit for the company
- Boost morale
Customized Generations Training Programs
Help your team members speak each other's generational language and improve customer relationships with these dynamic, custom-designed training programs from K HR Solutions. Participants will:
- Understand the business implications of generational differences and why they is important
- Learn the unique attributes of each generation, including core values and personality
- Build awareness of generational differences
- Understand how and why generations collide in the workplace
- Be able to apply this practical knowledge to daily interactions with customers and colleagues
- Learn about K HR Solutions' recent survey results on leadership issues